- The administrator for the personal data included in the website is Hotel City Sp. z o.o, 85-950 Bydgoszcz, ul 3 Maja 6, entered to the National Court Register KRS no.: 0000075721, NIP:554-12-99-562 (hereinafter: the Administrator).
- Due to a concern for safety of the entrusted personal data, the Administrator operates on the basis of the internal procedures and guidelines in accordance to relevant legal acts in terms of personal data protection, in particular in accordance with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament from 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural person with regard to personal data processing and on the free movement of such data as well as on the repealing of Directive 95/46 WE.
- The Administrator shall take special care to protect the interests of the persons the data refer to and, in particular, ensure that personal data is:
- lawfully processed;
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing inconsistent with these purposes;
- essentially correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- stored in a form which allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
5. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the users of the Website and in cases in which the provisions of applicable law authorize the Administrator to process personal data.
6. The administrator shall process personal data provided voluntarily by the Website users, exclusively in order to: reply to users’ queries submitted via the contact form, in the following scope:
- name and surname
- email address
- telephone number
6. Personal data of the users of the https://city-hotel.pl website, shall not be sold or made available to third parties and aren’t subject to profiling, i.e. automated processing in order to assess and define personal characteristics or the users’ needs.
7. The data processed by the Administrator shall be made accessible to the user who provided the data to the Website. The user shall also have the right to modify these data, request them to be forwarded to another entity and to limit or terminate the processing of their personal data at any time. The user may also withdraw the prior consent to the processing of his data and request removal of his personal data from the website at any time.
8. In order to exercise his rights indicated in point 8 above, the Website user should contact the Administrator using the same e-mail address or phone number provided on the Website by contacting him on the email address KDO@city-hotel.pl
9. The Administrator performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behaviors in the following way:
- through voluntarily information entered in the form,
- through the collection of cookies
11.The installation of cookies is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. Cookies include information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular, those which require authorization. At any time, the user may change the settings of his browser to either accept or reject cookies or in a way which notifies the user of the failure to place these files on his computer.
12.The Website uses the following types of cookies
- session – remain in the browser until the user turns it off or log off from the website on which they are included.
- permanent – remain in the device’s web browser until they are deleted by the user or for a predetermined period specified in the cookie file parameters.
13. The Website may contain links to other websites which operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations which we recommend are read carefully.