Autumn in Bydgoszcz
Autumn is a good time to explore new places. We invite you to Bydgoszcz. Discover the autumn charms of the city on the Brda River and enjoy wonderful moments. Stay at City Hotel for comfortable accommodation and delicious food!
An autumn stroll through charming corners, sightseeing without the crowds of tourists, or maybe a respite in the forest park Myślęcinek ? Spend your time as you like. In Bydgoszcz you will certainly experience the power of positive impressions.
Our offer includes:
- accommodation in a comfortable room depending on the standard
- delicious breakfast served from 6:30-10:00, on Sundays from 7:00-10:00
- welcome drink (once per stay)
- sweet welcome drink (once per stay)
- discount voucher to the restaurant entitling to a 10% discount on the à la carte menu
- admission to the relaxation zone: sauna, whirlpool, gym (prior reservation)
- tourist materials, maps
- unlimited internet access
- dinner 90 zł / person. (soup + second course)
What is worth seeing?
- Old Town, Mill Island
- Museum of the History of Dirt and Soap, Exploseum DAG Fabrik, European Money Center, Leon Wyczółkowski District Museum in Bydgoszcz
- We recommend thematic routes – materials are available for download in the free application Mobile Guide to Bydgoszcz
(or in paper version at the Bydgoszcz Tourist Information Center at 2 Batory Street)
guided sightseeing (from 2 to 4 h depending on the route; on foot, by canoe or bicycle)
- the largest Forest Park in Poland Myślęcinek: zoo, amusement park, Lost World, botanical garden, horse stud, mini golf